The SPORT LITE was originally the first Cross Training shoe available from the Ewing line in 1993. Now it is back again in a fresh colorway for today. Featuring a premium tumbled White leather upper along with Grey Suede and Royal and Orange accents. Comfort is provided by an EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning along with a lower cut than our other models. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
SPORT LITE White/Grey/Royal/Orange
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- MBMichael B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThanks
I already have an outfit line up for them
I love them
Thank you so much
- PP.RodriquezVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥
- PP.RodriquezVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoOG status 💯💯💯
Another gr8 Ewing sneaker, Mets Vet
- JMJohn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFeel good vibes
Getting all compliments. Bout to order my self another pair from Ewing
- GGGabriel G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMagnífico
Es demasiado cómodo y el nuevo diseño fabuloso
- KVKing V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFly weight
Peace, I been patiently waiting on these‼️ last sale my size was out & this time I squeezed the trigga & gotem- iLLMATIC 👑
- JLJohnny L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLike alot
- MMoveyuhbloodclaaatI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHard asf!!!!!
Love these kicks probably the best ones out all of'em . If you purchase these sneakers you definitely gotta cop the Georgetown snapback shorts and shirt you know coordinate the drip.
- GTGary T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoSportlite review
The shoe is super comfortable good quality Shipping was fast only flaw is that the color paint on the shoe could be applied more generously can't wait to get my Focus pair
- BMBam M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoClassic
Perfect classic sneaker. Comfortable and stylish.
- RKRussell K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSweetness
These Sport. Lite look and feel great.
Perfect for my sneaker wall.
- MRMauricio R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoN/A
The turn around bud was great, the colors and style looked better in person, which was great. I have wide feet, so the shoe does feel a bit tight, but I’m guessing it’s true to size. But I’d try the next pair a half size larger. There were a tiny bit of quality issue like a little fraying on the front seem and some random scratch on the top of the left foot.
Bottom line- the he sneakers do look good.