Originally worn by Patrick during the 1993 Regular Season and Playoffs, the FOCUS is back. At the time of production, this was the most advanced EWING model that had ever been produced and Patrick had one of the best seasons of his career wearing this shoe. Featuring an ankle cross strap system with neoprene upper inserts and a lightweight textured EVA midsole for cushioning. This is the exact colorway worn by Patrick in the 1993 Playoffs, featuring a Black nubuck upper with Orange and Royal accents. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
FOCUS Black/Orange/Blue OG
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- CTCHARLES T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAmazing sneakers
Been missing my Ewing OG back in the 90s. Finally got them in my hands again.
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFocus og
Fire bro !!!!
- JTJerome T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoThe best
They look great on my feet
- RJRamases J.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoHandsome shoe!!!
Awesome fit and color combination 1st purchase and been a loyal customer ever since
- JSJason S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoA classic returns
Great Quality for a relatively low price retro. I would HIGHLY recommend going a half size up on this model.
- NN-RodVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPics don't do it justice
Just got these in the mail the other day. They look even better in person. Rugged, sturdy construction, snug fit and they look killer.