The ECLIPSE originally released in 1992 and was worn by Patrick in the 1992 Olympic Summer Games, playing for the fabled USA Dream Team. Featuring a White Tumbled Leather upper along with Navy and Red Accents. Upper includes navy neoprene inserts for ventilation and an adjustable rear ankle strap. Features special #6 and 1992 branding along with premium packaging. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
ECLIPSE OG White/Navy/Red USA PE
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- CVCliff V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 minutes agoDream Team
I have two pairs of Eclipse and one pair of Rogue Ewings, and I cannot say enough how much I like these shoes.
Im not a sneakerhead, (well, I wasn't before I got these) just a guy with bad feet from two decades of steel toes on concrete. A close friend recommended trying hi tops out, and when I saw Patrick Ewing had his own shoes the 90s kid in me got excited.
These are extremely comfortable, they look great, they fit well.
I have to wear a prescription insole in my shoes, and even with the insole i have some height room.
5/5 will buy a fourth pair.
- EMEmerson M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOlympic Gold…
- TDTanya D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExtremely comfortable
Extreme comfort, I am recuperating from double knee surgery and Ewing shoes for sure helps me feel steady and balanced on my feet. I can wear them all day and not get tired during physical therapy. Amazing shoes
- 8C89 C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoClassic sneaker
Classic and rare sneaker
- PP.RodriquezI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago💯
- PP.RodriquezVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago💯💯💯💯💯💯
- PRP. R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEwing 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
Perfect for the 4th