Originally worn by Patrick during the 1991-92 Season, the CONCEPT is back in it's original form in the classic White/Orange/Royal colorway. Reconstructed faithful to the original and brought back by popular demand, the CONCEPT features a lightweight EVA midsole and a special forefoot lockdown strap. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
CONCEPT OG White/Orange/Royal PE
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- CJContrell J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoOne of a kind
I luv my new shoes
- GSGeorge S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSatisfied Customer
Very stylish, I love the colors , and high top fit is perfect for me , keep them coming 👍🏽 I’m 36 pairs of Ewings, so that says it all ❤️
- DBDevon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoKnicks color
- GDGuy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMy son is wearing his uniform with the Ewing sneakers.
They match his uniform and he loves them. 😄😄😄
- FIFelton I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThe concept
This is a superior shoe compared to the rogue and or the eclipse the only difference is the the extra padding in the back around the ankle and the Achilles tendon area which you get with a 33 highs it has a much more narrow fit in the toe and is flatter and more supportive all around I find it to be a good shoe and a good value and I wish it would come in a bright high yellow like I've been asking for quite some time overall it's a good shoe much like most if not all of the Ewing products.
- -L- Leon J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoClassics on my feet!!!
I had these when I was a kid. It brings back a lot of memories growing up watch those great knick teams.
- NRNian R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThrowback
Another addition to my collection! Clean, sporty, functional. Rocking it with the Ewing white NYC tee!!