Originally worn by Patrick during the 1991-92 Season, the CONCEPT is back in it's original form. Reconstructed faithful to the original and brought back by popular demand, the CONCEPT features a lightweight EVA midsole and a special forefoot lockdown strap. Not only did Patrick wear the CONCEPT in the 1991-92 season, this was also his first season being teammates with the late great Anthony Mason. We have partnered with Anthony Mason Jr. to design a special MIAMI themed colorway honoring the life and career of "Mase." Special details include a custom box with artwork of Patrick and Anthony on the court and special 14 and MASON branding on the shoe. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
CONCEPT Black/Red/Yellow ANTHONY MASON TRIBUTE
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- RMRamon M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoNice
Nice I love this color it’s beautiful
- SVSam V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThese are amazing.
They look dope and are very comfortable. I look forward to buying more pairs in the future.
- KZKévin Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat
Great fire flame shoes
- JTJeremy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoOkay
The shoes was ok. They cool. Wasn't the best could of been better.
- JPJoe P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoDop3
Another dop3 pair of pats.
- CSCecelia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMs. Cece Shaw
i love the style of the concept it looks damn good on my foot, and these are the third pair of the Mason collection I been rockin with Patrick Ewing shoes since 2013,
- RRRobin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBest shoes ever!!
There just the BEST LOOKING shoes I've ever had!! only thing I'm a PACER fan and MASON gives me bad memories!! Haha!