The flagship Ewing Athletics shoe, the 33 HI is an exact retro of the 1990 original, and features a classic reversible ankle strap that can be worn on the front or back of the shoe, and a full length PU midsole for cushioning. We have turned the popular 33 HI into a MID, lowering the height and removing the achilles padding. The strap on the 33 MID is fully removable as well. This particular colorway is inspired by Patrick's Birthplace of Kingston, Jamaca and features a Red and Green Speckled midsole and a Jamaican flag on the heel. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
Product # 1EW90183-041
33 MID Black/Green/Red JAMAICA
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- JCJama C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoSo far? I'm impressed
Thus far, I'm impressed. Cost is reasonable. They arrived in a timely fashion. I'd order a half ro whole size larger than normally. Good padding. They're a Christmas gift, so the gift recipient was blind flooded for trying them on. But they had no complaints on fit/feel. I think they looked great. Thinking of buying myself a pair
- NPNate P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoNate P
Great fit, style, and color!
- FEFloyd E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoNice colours
Good but there was a lil stain on one of the shoes
- JPJames P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago33 MID Black/Green/Yellow/Red Jamaica
I Think That These Shoes Are Great Because They Are Comfortable And I Love The Rasta Colorway Also!!!!! JP!
- CDChristopher D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful!
These shoes are absolutely amazing! Thank you!
- TTjVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFantastic boots
They are so great and they came very quick coming from the USA . Ordered 15th April and got them on 21st April.
I might order some different boots in the future.
- BHBernardo H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoOne Love
Beautiful shoes great quality and comfort
- MGMatthew G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery pleased with shoes
Very comfortable its nice to own a pair of exclusives that were made to honor Ewing’s homeland. I thought that was great of his company to market these on his behalf. I was proud to purchase these shoes just because of that alone. Show’s loyalty and respect. Thanks for conducting business and going above and beyond and setting the bar for other shoe companies to honor their owners
- DKDarwin K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoNice fit.
Glad to rep J.A. jam down with these great looking sneakers. Very comfortable & fit nicely.
- IRIdris R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove them bless
Love them had to get a second pair
- JJonathanVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago🙌
Going order this add them to my collection