The flagship Ewing Athletics shoe, the 33 HI is an exact retro of the 1990 original, and features a classic reversible ankle strap that can be worn on the front or back of the shoe, and a full length PU midsole for cushioning. This limited edition colorway was the exact one worn in the 1990 season by Patrick and features a premium white leather upper along with NYC themed Royal and Orange accents set atop our classic sole. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
33 HI OG White/Royal/Orange PE
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- MPMarcus P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoOld scool
They sent me the wrong size at first, but they corrected it in 1 day. Have nothing but 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿.
Would differently buy from them again.
- KKnicksFanVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoClassic and rivaled the Jordan this particular year.
One of my favorites to wear then and now. In the 90's there were so many different sneakers to wear at the time. This sneaker gave you the ability to be and look different! There were more colors in the 90's from Red, Royal and Navy blue, Orange etc. Ewing Athletics changed the foot game with these. It was difficult to match up with your Knicks gear! Side note: I'm glad the half sizes were added with the 11's. You had to make sure your toenails were cut before putting these on or you had to go up a full size.
- DCDaniel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFly AF
Brings back all the 90s nostalgia and is comfy. Go half size up from your usual sneaker size.
- PDPhillips D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNices
I love the Ewing Athletics
- SBSahib B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoFRESH
They shoes are super Dope. Classic, NY colors. My Nephew, is only 11 and he loves them.
- CBCHRIS B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat shoes
- BTBrandon T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Product.
Great quality. This is my 3rd pair on Ewings. Order came very quick. Thank you. I will be ordering again.
- BBVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoClassic!!
The most comfortable basketball shoe ever!!! These are the O G’s and go with those classic Knick Colors. A must buy.
- MSMichael S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat
Love them I’m ole school