The flagship Ewing Athletics shoe, the 33 HI is an exact retro of the 1990 original, and features a classic reversible ankle strap that can be worn on the front or back of the shoe, and a full length PU midsole for cushioning. This colorway is an NYC themed take on the classic original White/Royal/Orange colorway. It features a Black nubuck upper with Royal and Orange accents to give the shoe a New York vibe in an all new colorway. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
33 HI Black/Royal/Orange NYC
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- FCFred C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent
- BGBrandon G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoClassic
I absolutely love the shoes. I have been a fan since back in the day. I absolutely love the colorway!!!!!!
- JDJonathan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJ
I love the color. It coordinates well with my outfit!
- KMKareem M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI am a fan and Permanent customer
I am enjoying all of my Ewing shoes that I have purchased so far. Very comfortable and perfect for the occasions that I wear them for 💯🔥
- TFTosha F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoIn love!
I recently received these and I’m in love with the colorway! I have quite a few pairs of the 33 Hi and I just love them all!
- KBKurian B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoKool Breez
They look great fit kinda tight tho but that's because I have wide feet lol.
- EVErin V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoHighly recommend
Ankle support, quality shoes at reasonable prices
- DWDarryl W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe Brand is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Once I get the shoes I already know the quality of shoe is great and the color scheme is classic straight piff.
- DJDamon J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLive At 5
Nice Looking Comfortable Shoes
- ARArnaldo R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPerfect
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 perfect, just like in the pictures
- GDGREGORY D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSpecial
This sneaker is LIT.
- FFernandoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFernando
AUTENTICAS!!! Las recordaba guapisimas en los 90s y lo siguen siendo. Nostalgicas botas retro