The flagship Ewing Athletics shoe, the 33 HI is an exact retro of the 1990 original, and features a classic reversible ankle strap that can be worn on the front or back of the shoe, and a full length PU midsole for cushioning. This colorway is based on the 1990 All-Star Game in Miami. The color theme is based on the logo for the 1990 Game and was designed with the thought, "If Patrick had a custom 33 HI made for this game, what would it look like?" It features a Baltic Teal Suede upper with a Sea Blue toe with Glow in the Dark stars on the toebox and a clear ice sole. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
33 HI Baltic/Sea/Red 1990 ALL-STAR
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- AZAnthony Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFly azz Hell
Very nice shoe fits great style is off the chain ⛓️
- TCTatiana C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago1990 all-star
My husband loved them, the tone is more turquoise than the color seen in the photo, but they are still very beautiful
- DLDK Lead L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove them
One of the first ewings that I ever got Live this colorway
- TBTimothy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoTimothy Booker Sr.
- JLJonathan l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago🙌
Have not wear them yet but plan do so in spring time