The flagship Ewing Athletics shoe, the 33 HI is an exact retro of the 1990 original, and features a classic reversible ankle strap that can be worn on the front or back of the shoe, and a full length PU midsole for cushioning. To celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary we are making each of the 4 OG 33 HI colors with Gold Trim, Commemorative Gold Packaging, extra gold laces and each pair is numbered out of 500. This limited edition colorway was the exact one worn in the 1990 season by Patrick and features a premium Red Suede upper. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
33 HI 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY White/Blue/Orange/Gold
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- MBMonte B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper Dope
The gold on these pop!
- CMChad M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat shoes
Good shoes for playing basketball. This is my second pair and there great
- RJRonald J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoDope!!!
Rock with Ewings heavy. Underrated shoe. Definitely a keeper
- JMJeffrey M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThese shoes scream old school
Love em'. Slipped em on. Didn't tie em'. Felt groovy like a drive-in-movie....
- LBLaMark B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe Ewings
👁️ had a pair when they first came out back in the day... This is an awesome shoe 👟 much gratitude and thanks 👍
- RBRobert B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoNumber 1
Like but I can’t wear them
- TJTre J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoDamaged box
Shoes are in pretty good condition. I am just disappointed on the condition of the box. That's all.
- JCJeff C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago33 HI 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY White/Blue/Orange/Gold
- WAWillie Alston I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoVery comfortable basketball shoes!!!
These shoes are very stylish.