The flagship Ewing Athletics shoe, the 33 HI is an exact retro of the 1990 original, and features a classic reversible ankle strap that can be worn on the front or back of the shoe, and a full length PU midsole for cushioning. To celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary we are making each of the 4 OG 33 HI colors with Gold Trim, Commemorative Gold Packaging, extra gold laces and each pair is numbered out of 500. This limited edition colorway was the exact one worn in the 1990 season by Patrick and features a premium Red Suede upper. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
33 HI 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY White/Blue/Orange/Gold
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- KWKarrie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove them
These shoes are the best! So comfortable and every time I wear them I get compliments
- JJJohn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect throwback
It gives me memories and they are quite comfortable...I would say go a half a size bigger on these classics.
- PHPATRICK H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGREAT SNEAKER!!
Such a great OG SNEAKER!! I had the originals of these as a kid. The quality is amazing! Super comfortable!
- MBMonte B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSuper Dope
The gold on these pop!
- CMChad M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat shoes
Good shoes for playing basketball. This is my second pair and there great
- RJRonald J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoDope!!!
Rock with Ewings heavy. Underrated shoe. Definitely a keeper
- JMJeffrey M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoThese shoes scream old school
Love em'. Slipped em on. Didn't tie em'. Felt groovy like a drive-in-movie....
- LBLaMark B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoThe Ewings
👁️ had a pair when they first came out back in the day... This is an awesome shoe 👟 much gratitude and thanks 👍
- RBRobert B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoNumber 1
Like but I can’t wear them
- TJTre J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoDamaged box
Shoes are in pretty good condition. I am just disappointed on the condition of the box. That's all.
- JCJeff C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago33 HI 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY White/Blue/Orange/Gold
- WAWillie Alston I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoVery comfortable basketball shoes!!!
These shoes are very stylish.