The flagship Ewing Athletics shoe, the 33 HI is an exact retro of the 1990 original, and features a classic reversible ankle strap that can be worn on the front or back of the shoe, and a full length PU midsole for cushioning. This colorway features a premium Taupe Suede upper with Clay accents. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
33 HI Taupe/Clay
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- CSCece S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoMy Jam
- NBNicole B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoFire
I was surprised at how comfortable these shoes are. They are well made, have a little bit of weight on them but at the same time don't feel bulky. Like little safety cloud pillows if that makes sense...lol
- MTMark T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoComfort
Love the shoe. Very comfortable
- GDGREGORY D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice color
This sneaker’s color way is great. I really like the lighter tan color. It’s nice to have a lighter color way that isn’t just white.
- JLJonathan l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago🖐🖐🖐🔥🔥🔥
Haven't wear looking for matching tee-shirt but there is none
- EAEdward A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEduardo purchase
I really like em they rock nicely my union bay cargo pants