We proudly present the Rakim x 33 HI. This shoe is the first of our series with legendary rapper Rakim and celebrates the anniversary of his debut album, Paid In Full, released on July 7th 1987. This collaborative sneaker was designed in conjunction with the National Hip Hop Museum in Washington DC, and flaunts a premium suede upper in various colors inspired by the original album cover, matching album artwork highlights and special Rakim artwork packaging. The flagship Ewing Athletics shoe, the 33 HI, is an exact retro of the 1990 original. It features a classic reversible ankle strap that can be worn on the front or back of the shoe and a full-length PU midsole for cushioning. Available in Men's Sizes 5-16.
Product # 1BM02397-252
33 HI x RAKIM Pelican/Willow/Almond PAID IN FULL
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- RRRay R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat looking
Great deal & quality! Missed them when first advertised kept looking for 2 months. Finally got my chance & I jumped on them
Love everything about these shoes.
- NPNicholas P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat shoes and fast shipping💯
These shoes were a must, great quality and great collaboration I placed my order in a Friday and by Saturday afternoon they were delivered great experience and looking forward to future products.
- KKhensuVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe God MC
When are you going to get some more size 13 in?
- TFTosha F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove the colors!
I love the colorway on these! I have a cardigan with the same colors. Can’t wait to wear them both!
- NBNicole B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo fire
This shoes go hard. I haven't seen anybody with these and I can't wait to pop out on em
- JOJoya O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove !!!!!!
Quick delivery!! And I love my shoes!!! Don’t sweat the technique!!!
- EDEmory D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHot
Hot must do a public enemy collaboration
- DADamu Al H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellent shoe!!
This is a heartfelt way to pay homage to a legend, a pioneer and the God emcee in hiphop. The quality and attention to detail compliments Rakim's greatness and I would've bought a
- SCShron C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoA good purchase
From the style and quality of sneaker to the packaging. Grade A.
- JHJohaun H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPaid in Fulls
These are hard! I normally wear 11.5 but got these in 11 and they fit perfectly
- AMAndre M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRakim
Great Shoes... comfortable
- MMontyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoShoes came in 4 days after I paid. They're comfortable and the color is dope
The shoes came in 4 days after I paid for them. They're comfortable and the color is dope.