The SPORT LITE was originally the first Cross Training shoe available from the Ewing line in 1993. This special collaboration was designed in conjunction with NYC's own Mikey Likes It Ice Cream. Featuring a premium royal suede upper with special Ice Cream branding as well as special premium packaging. Comfort is provided by an EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning along with a lower cut than our other models. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
SPORT LITE X MIKEY LIKES IT ICE CREAM Royal/Ice
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- LKLouis k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing color
Very good quality and the suade is very soft
- RWRose Winter P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoComfort and Color
The shoe is very comfortable and soft. The high top isn't as high as I typically like, but the shoe fits great, the color is strong, and the interior is perfect. The site recommends going a half size up, which is great. I bought a half size up and they fit well. The UK size aligns with my other US sizes, so just a different US size. I like the vintage styling. They compliment my desire for styled up sneaker, so I can wear them a little more formal. A new go to sneaker brand for me. Why did it take me so long to find these! I'm the girl that use to wear 6" platform heels, but after a spinal injury, I have been left to amplify my sneaker game as heels are a no go. These did not disappoint.
- MJmatthew j.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agosport lite x royals
slick, cool, flawless! love them
- OMOliver M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoVery Satisfied!!!
Very fresh… Super comfortable and lite. Already ordered a 2nd pair.
- RWRicky W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSport Lite Mikey Likes It Ice Cream
Like I Expressed Earlier , I Have A Few Pairs Of Jordan Brand Shoes , But For My Money , The Ewing Brand Is A Much More Comfortable Shoe.
- JRJonathan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoperfect
the perfect shoe very comfortable get alot of compliments ewing knocked this one out
- HRHenry R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove them
The best suede we need all Ewing’s with suede to have this suede.
- KWKevin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMy review
Very comfortable and lite on my feet.
- MPMarco P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoEwing Athletics Ice cream Royal/Ice
I never buy Footwear online. But I recieved package on time I love the style and color. from Ewing Athletics. And the shoes fit perfectly. I would recommend. Also will purchase again from Ewing Athletics.
- IMIsaac M F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoTop Notch!!
The Mikey Likes It Ice Cream collection it's always been one of my favorites one. The materials used for this collabo are one of the best qualities ever!
- MCmarie claude m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agolike it!!
j adore mes news shoes!! merci beaucoup!
- DJDan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSubstance
Great product, comfortable, strong quality material.