The SPORT LITE was originally the first Cross Training shoe available from the Ewing line in 1993. Proceeds from every pair of this limited edition shoe will be donated directly to the NBCF by Ewing Athletics. This special colorway features a bright Pink upper with the NBCF Ribbon on the tongue and heel panel. This is the 3rd model we have done in the NBCF series after the 33 HI and the ROGUE. Featuring a dual pink and white upper with special NBCF branding. Comfort is provided by an EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning along with a lower cut than our other models. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
SPORT LITE x BREAST CANCER AWARENESS Pink/White
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- LKLouis K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars53 seconds agoVery comfortable
Love how bright the pink is and love the ribbon on the tongue
- JPJose P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoSuper 🍓 @jocrdj
Me encantaron ahora quiero conseguir las hi rosas iguales
- RWRose Winter P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoStyle is *chef's kiss*
These are my favorite body style of shoe. I love the play on monochrome with some white accent to the pinks. I will certainly be buying this style is more monochrome colors as they are offered! Feels great to support a cause and I'm excited to rock these with my jumpsuit!
- MBMichelle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove these
I absolutely love these. I normally wear a 8.5 in men’s and had to turn these for a 9.5. They are super comfy and I will be ordering more.
- MJmatthew j.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agosport lite pink
slick, cool, flawless! love them
- TCTerrell C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoNice tribute shoe
Nice tribute shoe for the women I know that have beat Breast Cancer.
- LSLori S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago1st pair of Ewing
These shoes are stunning 😍 Great fit!! Very Comfy!! Only had them for a couple of days, already shopping for my next pair!
- DCDamien C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFor my Sis
I love them
- MBMealika B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove them
I absolutely love these shoes. I was afraid they would be a highlighter pink, but they aren't. They are very comfortable and am glad to have added them to my collection.
- NJNaomi J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect
I love these shoes. Nice fit and of course they are high quality.
- DLDK Lead L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat colorway
So happy they re released these, missed them the first time. Fantastic colorway
- JAJessyca A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAwesome
They look and feel awesome. I’m happy of quality of the sneakers. I was so excited to get them. They arrived quick and undamaged.