Spring 1995 saw the release of the classic album "Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version" from Ol' Dirty Bastard from the Wu-Tang Clan. Featuring top singles like Brooklyn Zoo and Shimmy Shimmy Ya, the album instantly became a hip hop classic. 27 years later we have partnered with his estate and we pay tribute to ODB and his legacy by releasing a series of collaborative ROGUE's in his honor. Featuring premium packaging with the album cover on the box cover and Hi-Res photos in the inside of the box as well as special ODB branding throughout the project. Available for the first time since our comeback, the ROGUE features a forefoot cross strap support system coupled with neoprene midfoot inserts along with an EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning. Available in Mens Sizes 5-16.
Product #: 1BM01360-725
ROGUE x ODB "BROOKLYN ZOO" Yellow/White/Royal
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- CMChrismas M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI ❤️ these kicks
- BLBradley L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe sickes dirty shoes
These are the dopest shoes that I have gotten in a long as ass time. The money is well worth it.
- JRJuliana R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent
Love then they are perfect for our wedding theme!! Its not until 04/20/24, I will upload pictures of the day we wear them.
- ABAdonis B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove the sneaker
Love the Dedication to ODB. Ewing Athletics did they thing when designing this sneaker.
- IMIsaac M F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoUnique!
The combination of color's, that yellow/blue/white goes perfect! The box itself is super iconic! And on top of that the rogues siluete never goes wrong!
- KGKelvin G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoKG'S KICK'S
Well I have 15 pair of them. I could help promote them since all I were is EWING'S
- CJCory J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBrooklyn zoo
🔥 I get tons of compliments when wearing these and it's excellent quality love ewing shoes
- JLJustin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoODB 4EVA
Love them I have been looking for shoes to go with my Milwaukee Brewers stuff and my love for ODB I had to get them
- RMRyan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAMAZING!!!
Best of the best!!!
- DODaniel O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoTaste of the Wu ODB Sunshine's
These are gorgeous, it's not often I refer to a pair of trainers as tasty, however I saw these and absolutely crumbled *pun intended*.
I may be bias as I already own 2 other pairs of Ewing Rogues, so already comfort is a given, size and fit all true and detail in the colourway with the suede and straps is elite. I love finding gems which aren't commercial or highly sought after Jordan's and these fit the bill. Perfect for summer!
- DJDan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSubstance
Great color, sturdy, stylish, great material.
- DDDamon D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoROGUE x ODB "BROOKLYN ZOO"
Dope! str8 official!