The Ewing ROGUE x LRG features a premium Brown Suede Upper with special green LRG branding. Made to match the special Ewing X LRG Apparel Collection which includes Hoodies, Sweatpants, T-shirts and Jackets, available now. Available in Men's Sizes 5-16 in limited quantities.
LRG, short for Lifted Research Group, is a California based brand that was founded in 1999 by Jonas Bevacqua (RIP) and Robert Wright. Both Jonas and Robert were DJ’s when they met and after getting to know one another they felt like something was missing in the clothing industry. Heavily influenced by skating, surfing and Hip Hop culture they wanted to design clothes that represented the community around them. After securing enough capital to start the brand, they were able to produce their initial run that sold out in less than one day and thus LRG was born. LRG is responsible for some of the biggest trends in streetwear history – the most notable being the dead serious skeleton hoodie that took the world by storm in 2006 and that was re-released to much fanfare late last year. LRG has gone through some changes over the last few years but their identity has remained the same, in sharing some of the same core underground values we’re proud to announce our collaboration with LRG. Together, we created a limited edition capsule collection that features four t-shirts, two sweatsuits, one bomber jacket and two classic Ewing models, the 33 Hi and the Rogue – part of our Fall/Winter 2022 collection the Ewing x LRG capsule is now available in limited quantities.
ROGUE x LRG Brown/Green
PLEASE NOTE SHOES CAN RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK DUE TO INTERNAL PADDING. WE SUGGEST ORDERING A HALF SIZE UP. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE UNSURE OF SIZING.
If using a CC/Debit Card, your shipping address MUST MATCH your bank billing address for the order to go through. If you use another address the order will be denied. You can use PayPal as your payment method to ship to a non billing address. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for orders to process and ship. Due to the limited nature of this product, there are no cancellations or order changes permitted once order is placed. All orders subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. All sales final.
- EWEmmanuel W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 seconds agoExclusively Fresh
As always their products are more beautiful in person than pictures
- MEMarcus E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoFast delivery
- KGKenaya G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove love love
I really love my sneakers, Ewing Athletics were very helpful and professional, I cannot wait to order again I have told my friends and family
- TJTyrone J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPat Ewing
- RBRyan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDope
Great looking and comfy
- WJWilliam J H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago100% Worth It
These are awesome. Well made, comfortable, and they look incredibly dope, if you're a fan of high tops, especially basketball highs. (Obviously I am) It's really cool they're giving the older, dominant brands a run for their money. And the LRG collab on these is the icing on this pair. I've grown up with those guys and loving the things they put out. Plus, all the best things are green, it's probably the best color out there. Oh yeah, I'd aim high on the sizing. 9 - 10 is typical depending on brand/design, I ordered the 10s and they felt small at first. I was however able to break them in a bit quickly and that solved the slightly tight feel. All that padding adds up, but it's so comfortable. Thanks guys.
- CVCarlos V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome sneakers wrong size
Unfortunately i will be returning them tomorrow and I will like to receive size 10 back of the same pair same color way please. Thank you
- MLMatthew L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFN Dope Kicks....
Just buy em they are fire 🔥 Kicks....
- JEJohn E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVERY Comfortable
These are just super comfortable and the perfect shoe if you're going to be doing a lot of walking or on your feet for awhile. Been wearing them about two months now and no complaints. I wear a 12 or 13 depending on the brand so I bought these in a 13 and they fit perfect.
- RFRafael F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood product
The sneakers are great
- -J- Johnmills T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLive
- TBTeaondra B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoShoes
Love them 🥰🥰